when you're flat on your back, the only direction you can look is up - garfield

Friday, June 30, 2006

"Why are you always so happy? - Part 3

As you look at the world around you, what do you see? Do you not see people who are poor, who are jobless, who are deformed, who do not have a house to stay, who have no love, who are addicted to drugs, who are oppressed...

The third reason why I am always so happy is because I am grateful for what I have and am. No matter what is my difficulty or problem, I have a house, I have a job, I have 2 hands and 2 legs, I have friends...

Take a moment to consider all the blessings that you have. For most of us, I think we should be very grateful for what we have, don't you think? And when you are grateful, you will be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home