when you're flat on your back, the only direction you can look is up - garfield

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Just Let Me Say

This is one of my favourite Christian songs that I want to share with you guys. The music you are hearing is just a sample of the song which is unfortunate. But the lyrics are here and it is really meaningful. Take time to appreciate the beauty of the words of this song. The words of the song you are hearing is highlighted.

Just Let Me Say

Words and Music by Geoff Bullock
Performed by: Hillsongs Australia

Just let me say how much I love You
Let me speak of Your mercy and grace
Just let me live in the shadow of Your beauty
Let me see You face to face

And the earth will shake as Your Word goes forth
And the heavens can tremble and fall
But let me say how much I love You
O my Savior, my Lord and friend


Just let me hear Your finest whispers
As You gently call my name
And let me see Your power and Your glory
Let me feel Your Spirit's flame

Let me find You in the desert
'Til this sand is holy ground
And I am found completely surrendered
To You, my Lord and friend

So let me say how much I love You
With all my heart I long for You
For I am caught in this passion of knowing
This endless love I've found in You
And the depth of grace, the forgiveness found
To be called a child of God
Just makes me say how much I love YouO my Savior, my Lord and friend
Just makes me say how much I love YouO my Savior, my Lord and friend

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This song reminded me of Covenant Evangelical Church and your yellow 'banana' car! ha....

You used to play this song while heading to the church by driving your sport car.

really missed those days!

from Singapore "ah Huay"

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home