when you're flat on your back, the only direction you can look is up - garfield

Monday, May 29, 2006

Our Past

Met a friend that I had not met for at least 20 years. It really brought back fond memories. As we were talking, my friend brought up a phrase "BHS." It sounded very familiar but I could not put a finger to it. What is this BHS that I was involved in? My friend explained that I was in the "Bad Habit Society". Nothing bad actually except that we were formed because there was a SANA in class and we wanted to have an alternative voice. Can't remember what SANA stood for but it was supposed to be for Saintly people.

All of us have a past. Who doesn't? What matters however, is what we do with our "present" (an email sent to me long ago reminded me that the present is exactly what it is - God's gift - do we want to accept it or do we reject it and waste it away).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home